{ curved } one red cropped sweater, two ways


Fashion statements aren't only made with our outfits, but with architecture as well. Curved glass is a great example - instead of using a typical flat window display, this department store featured a curved design creating a modern, sleek look, appropriate for a fashion outlet. A perfect backdrop for my outfit, as it reflects the curved, hi low hem of the cropped red sweater.


Unfortunately for me, I brought the coldness of NYC with me when I went to Taiwan, so the first few days were coooold. Luckily, I had a cute sweater from Lucky21, that I easily transition into two differently styled outfit. 

The first being a more typical "JCY style" outfit. I threw on the red cropped sweater over a bodycon knit dress, and wore a garter print stockings to combat the cold wind while still looking chic. Instead of my usual gold details, I opted for a gunmetal - studded headband, quilted crossbody, chain detail flats (great for walking around and shopping in :P) and arrow shaped hand chain, all being a mix of sweet and edgy. 




As much as I would love to, I can't be in dresses and skirts all day, so for my second outfit with the sweater, I dressed it down for having tea time with my friends in Taiwan. I paired it with my favorite faux leather leggings and thigh high boots. To keep myself warm (since I was sick during my vacation, boo!) while still looking stylish, wore a faux fur circle scarf.

It's fun to play with one item and create different outfits with it, especially when you're traveling and short on luggage space. Which version did you like better?

Photos by AXL photography, edited by me (removing people from the background pwahahahaha) 





0 comments:

 

Facebook.

follow my blog!