XO | tobi valentina multi-way dress


Who doesn't love a good bodycon dress that hugs your curves in all the right ways? A bonus to this one from Tobi is the multi-ways you can tie up the top part of the dress! You can do it like a v-neck style, or halter version like the way I did it, criss-crossing it in the back. My next night out I can tie it in a different way and make my friends think I have a new dress :P

With the halter neck style, you get a sexy peek-a-boo of the skin at the center, mimicking a X and O shape which gives the illusion of an hourglass shape! I adore the flirty little bow at the back as well. With my favorite studded clutch in hands, I mirrored the detailing of it in my pumps as well as my crystal x gold tone earrings. You can never go wrong with gold jewelry and bold red lips to accentuate your LBD.

Remember that new customers to Tobi gets 50% off their first orders, and their shipping is so fast! See more at TobiDressesCrop TopsRompersBodycon DressesSkater Dresses,  Midi Dresses

Shot by AXL Photography | Retouched by me


0 comments:

 

Facebook.

follow my blog!